Carrollton Farmers Branch Baseball Association is a non-profit organization offering recreation and competitive baseball to the Carrollton Farmers Branch community. We are committed to support and give back to the community that supports us.
Carrollton Farmers Branch Baseball Association will be offering scholarships for the 2022-2023 school year. Individuals interested in applying for one of these scholarships must meet the following requirements:
- Must currently attend one of the following high schools: R.L. Turner, Newman Smith, Creekview, Ranchview, Hebron, W.T. White, or Hillcrest
- Must have a minimum high school GPA of 2.5
- Must have been involved in the Carrollton Farmers Branch Baseball Association (formerly Farmers Branch Baseball and Carrollton Pony) for at least two years while they were between the ages of 5 and 14
- Must submit an essay answering the following questions:
- List applicants name, parent/guardian name, address, phone number, high school GPA, and the college you plan to attend
- List your involvement in Carrollton Farmers Branch Baseball Association, age when you played, teams, coaches, high points etc.
- List any other baseball activities after you left Carrollton Farmers Branch Baseball Association, i.e. select teams, tournament teams, high school teams etc.
- List your involvement in other extracurricular activities and organizations (excluding baseball)
- Explain why you feel you should be considered for a scholarship
This scholarship must be used towards tuition, books, or room and board at the college which you plan to attend. Once we have confirmation that the student has enrolled in college, we will award the scholarship check.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to submit your essay.
All applications must be received by March 31, 2023. Any application received after March 31st will not be accepted.